- Cell: (925) 872-6000
- Home: (925) 292-0981
- Email: frantonios @ BayCopts.org
- Add Fr. Antonios on Facebook
- Fr. Antonios Baky’s Flock
Resources by Fr. Antonios
Fr. Antonios was ordained by the hands of his spiritual father H.G. Bishop Yakobos (Jacob) in 1996 to serve the congregation of St. Mary & St. John Coptic Orthodox Church in his hometown of Zagazig, Egypt. Being the first priest of the church, he grew in his love for the congregation and toiled in the service every day. As the church developed over the years, 3 more priest
s were ordained to serve with Fr. Antonios and on the feast of Pentecost in 2009, he was ordained as the hegomen of the church.
Northern California is blessed with Fr. Antonios Baky and benefits every day from his deep spiritual lessons, hymns, songs, leadership, guidance, and overall fatherhood. May God bless, protect, guide, and keep him for us for many years.When a church in Northern California was in need of a permanent active priest, H.H. Pope Shenouda III sent Fr. Antonios to serve the Bay Area in a church with the same patron saints – St. Mary & St. John Coptic Orthodox Church in Pleasanton, California. He continues his service under the care of his cousin, the newly ordained Pope Tawadros II.
Special thanks to all the clergy who served the church in Pleasanton and many people throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and all Northern California in the past.
- Fr. Raphael & David Saint Anthony (October 2010 – June 2011)
- HG Bishop Dioscorus (November 2009 – September 2010)
- Hegomen Fr. Tadros Yacoub Malaty (April 2010 – July 2010)
- Fr. John Ragheb (September 2004 – October 2009)
- Clergy from LA Diocese & Monastery (2003 – 2004, 2009, 2011)